Week 11 April 17
- “The Fourth Wave” by Erika T. Wurth org/writing.php?item=344
- Whereas by Layli Long Soldier
- Pick a poet from the Native American poets list (or another poet that meets the criteria) and read several (at least 3) poems by that poet. A good book to look at is Sing: Poetry from The Indigenous Americas ed. Allison Adelle Hedge Coke, which is on reserve at the Hay Libraries in the Reading Room)
- Criteria: Self-identifies as Native or indigenous American; living; experimental.
- Email that poem to me by the Monday before class.
- We will all read this class-made anthology for the following week.